Thursday, March 5, 2009

Get over it

People need to calm down. All this Bachelor lunacy is ridiculous. He picks Melissa, then dumps her and picks the other one, Molly. What's the big deal? Oh that he did it on national TV? You mean like the rest of the show??? Like ABC had nothing to do with this? Seriously people. Get a hold of yourself. Was it douchebag-ey? Perhaps. But as Melissa admits now, she wasn't actually dumped on national TV. They broke up way before. And she's already "in love" with someone else who she's been dating on and off for 2 years. Poor her, so heart broken! Besides, Melissa was annoying. She acted like a 12 year old. And it was pretty obvious that what he "loved" about her was that she was obsessed with him. I was rooting for Molly anyways :-)

And this is the first Bachelorette I will watch in years, mainly b/c it's Jillian, whom I loved.

I cannot believe I just blogged about this. I need help.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What you need to be blogging about is the fabulous spandex-clad dancer from last night.

J-Frame said...

I don't think you "need help" darlin... but perhaps professional counseling is in order. HAHAHA!

I need positive attention...

Helen said...

You can have all the attention you want :-)

Jen said...

Man, I can't watch this show anymore. I used to and love it, but now I see how gross it is. I may have less than great self-esteem but there's no way I would put myself in a 30 women competition for one guy and I would never want to be with a guy who feels that 30 women throwing themselves at him for 6 weeks is a great way to pick a mate.

I would, however, totally be the bachelorette.

Stephanie said...

UPDATE PLEASE. I need reading material.

Anonymous said...

Cool article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more concerning that theme. Thanks for sharing that data.
Sexy Lady
Girls for companionship in London