Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now's she really done it

As if we all need more reasons to hate Rachel Ray. Today, I stumbled onto her website b/c of a pic of Ray with Sarah Michelle Gellar that freaked me out. My girl crush on SMG has been documented before, but as of now she's skating on very thin ice. And this is a direct result of glancing at the Ray's page. Here is why. Check it out. Witness the tabs at the top: "Rach home," "the Rach blog (!!!)," "Rach's charity," as well as a tab for "Yum-O." I do not have the energy to actually click on the "Yum-O" tab, and perhaps that is for the best. I am a bit surprised that underneath all the "Rach" tabs it does not say "Rach is short for Rachel Ray." After all, she has to explain that "EVOO" stands for "extra virgin olive oil" every effing time she uses the acronym. There may be some of us who need to know what "Rach" stands for. Right?

Photo courtesy of Gellarfan.org
(I'm wary of getting sued by "Rach" in case I'm not allowed to be negative)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really, really dislike that woman. She's like a hyperactive, miniature Martha Stewart, which is inherently very bad. EVOO, delish, and yummo need to be permenantly banned from the Food Network, which is supposed to be legit.

Btw, I only bought that magazine because it had an article on cupcakes. You would have too.

faithsalutes said...

SMG is ugly and so is Rachel Ray.

Jen said...

oooh, now she's started it. How bad are you going to smack down Faith for insulting SMG?

I'm really undecided on who would win in a fight between you two.

Either way Rachel Ray is all kinds of awful.

Unknown said...

Them is fightin' words!

caputd said...

she needs to drown in some evoo