Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh no she di'int!

I got tagged. I got tagged good by Faithsalutes. As I'm in the midst of finals panic, I can't promise this will be very entertaining. So here's the story. To make it a bit more interesting, I will come up with some half-assed crazy things about myself, then I will ask J to come up with his best "top crazy things about Helen." I'm sure he can come up with many, many more than 6. I will post them all in a future post to make up for my lame ones. So here it goes.

The rules:

* link to the person that tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here it goes.

1. I procrastinate by telling myself that I cannot concentrate on work until the house (or at least my room) is clean. Whatever. At least the cleaning gets done.

2. Up until my late teens I used to eat apples and pears whole. I'd munch on the core and swallow the seeds. People made fun of me. I had no idea why - why waste deliciousness?

3. I have never cheated on a test. I think the guilt would kill me.

4. I judge people by whether they put their bare feet up on my coffee table. Only the select few can get away with it, and even then it totally grosses me out.

5. I don't think bathroom humor is at all funny. I also judge people by whether they find it funny.

6. I print out or bookmark numerous recipes that I swear I'm going to cook. I have only made one dish from all of those. I keep telling myself (and J) that it is because I don't have the appropriate kitchen gadgets or the correct size of pot/dish/skillet. I feel smug when he seemingly buys it.

I'm tagging (I have 4 friends with blogs. So sue me):
Steph
Jen
Kristina
Alethea

2 comments:

Jen said...

I don't know how we're even friends, much less roommates with all the judgy judginess going on in this post, because I break #4 & 5 all the time.

Also, there is no one left for me to tag!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! That is because secretly I hate you. Also, I tell you to move you nasty toes off the coffee table all the time. Plus it is YOUR coffee table (at least by association) as well. Hence the lesser degree of judginess. Find randoms to tag!