Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is why it is worth it

I'm in full-on finals mode. J is in the kitchen doing nasty, crusty dishes. He's also doing laundry at the same time. This morning he brought me IHOP breakfast take-out. Then he brought me Jamba Juice and went grocery shopping. Yesterday he picked up chinese. On Friday night I was craving frozen yogurt when all the yogurt shops were already closed. So he went to the store and got me ice cream and raspberries. Weekends like this make me wonder how I manage to tie my own shoes when he's not around. Sure, I'm capable of taking care of myself - I do it 95% of the time. The other 5% is priceless.

4 comments:

Jen said...

J is the best house husband ever! I'll do dishes twice since I was gone all weekend.

Stephanie said...

If you didn't have that boy around, you very well might starve to death. Unless there were sunflower seeds around.

Destiny said...

Haha.. yahh i totally agree. Even if its 5%.. it is priceless.. :)

Stephanie said...

You are failing at updating your blog.