Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My bridesmaids better be nice to me

On Monday, the girlies and I went to see 27 Dresses. With my current mood, I haven't felt like seeing anything other than chick flicks in a while. So this one came at a perfect time! And as far as chick flicks go, it was good. Frothy, cute boys, relatively cute clothing. I've had a girl crush on Katherine Heigl for a while now (a crush not shared by Jonathan, who's just plain weird). But I gotta tell you, they really succeeded in making her look like the dowdy sister. That brown hair was atrocious. And the makeup was not good. Matted and muddy is not a good look on anyone. And half of the wardrobe...gross! Laura Ashley prints??? Katherine!!!! I'm so glad you're back to your normal blonde and glowy self. And if I were you, I'd kick the make up artist on that movie in the groin.

No comments: