Saturday, January 26, 2008

Riiiiiight

I love beauty products. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a total product junkie. But this is ridiculous. It's $200!!!! For hair treatment oil! I think the marketers thought using verbiage like "affects change at the surface cuticle, the inner cortex, and the core medulla levels of the hair shaft" will make women forget the price tag. Personally, I did not know that my core medulla levels were inadequate. So sue me. If anyone has tried this and can explain to me why it's so freaking expensive I will retract my indignation.

Ted Gibson "Goodnite Hair Repair Serum" photo courtesy of Sephora.com. And I cannot get this f-ing post to look normal. The font situation is not good. Blogger is being "mentally challenged." I give up.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's quite entertaining when you remember that hair is, in fact, dead.

Anonymous said...

I was a "hair model" for Ted Gibson and met him many a times....and still know his friends/employees...and I have to vouch that his products are worth every penny. I swear by them...