Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#$*&@*&!!!!

Next semester will be my last school semester EVER. So naturally, I've been plotting to take it easy - have a few days a week off, take interesting yet easy classes. I had it all planned out, and amazingly the school schedule was cooperating. Today, a few hours before registration was to begin, the bastards switched a class that was fitting into my schedule perfectly and moved it to entirely different days!!!! Now I have to scramble to find classes, take stuff I do not want to take, etc. Who the *$%@ does that??? They couldn't figure out what days the classes were to be on BEFORE the day of registration??? Life sucks. And then you have to register for classes.

1 comment:

Destiny said...

The answer to your question .."who the $%@) does that?" - One word - Maryam :)