Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bring back the assless chaps!

I really want to blog about this. So much to say. I am gathering my thoughts.....more to come later.
OK, I've thought about it, and as much as I want to give her props or whatever, I just can't do it. I don't like pregnant naked photos of ANYONE, not even "classy" ones if that's at all possible, which I don't think it is. But this one just looks awful. What the hell was she/her stylist/her publicist thinking??? Makeup has crossed the tranny line a long time ago, but whoever styled her for this atrocity should've toned it down. Naked +leather jacket = Jersey street walker. And the pose...that's what I'd imagine the hookers in the Red Light district windows look like when trying to sell their "goods." Nasty. I don't get it. Such a cute girl, very talented, seems to be very happy with a nice guy...why couldn't she just keep going in the classy direction she has been going in lately?

P.S. I also think women who breast feed in plain view in Vegas buffets should be scolded. True story.

P.P.S. I also find it extremely funny that this photo is framed by such headlines as "The busy girl's guide to a busy body," "I said no to sex and got sexier," "Tanning, bleaching, botoxing: Are you obsessed?" [which the Fug girls have already brilliantly pointed out] and, my personal favorite: "How I learned to love the mother I hated." Sweet irony.

No comments: